Note:this post was previously posted on my beauty blog here.
I'm always looking for a nice brush holder but never seem to find something I will completely like so I decided to make my own brush holder. Since I'm into DIY stuff, I already have all the tools I needed for this, but if you don't have I don't recommend buying it just for this one purpose. If you'll use it more than once - that's okay, but if not, it's just worth it. :)
And now, let's check how to do this! Before that, an excuse for these bad pictures, but since I was doing it while it was already night time, I couldn't take better pictures, sorry. :/
(stuff that's crossed you won't bee needing, I changed my mind after I took the picture, lol, so that's just some extra tool :D )
(1) empty can (mine had 400 g of tomato sauce in it)
(2) decoupage glue (you can get it in smaller sizes as well)
(3) acrylic color in Ivory
(4) something to measure the can (height and radius)
(5) a napkin you like
(7) a brush for decoupage glue
(9) a piece of sponge (there are to pieces on my photo but that's because I thought I'd use 2 colors, but decided not to this time)
(10) a higher glass with water (for the brush when you're done using it)
Here's how the brush holder looks like after all the work:
And now, let's get to work! Continue reading to see how to make this brush holder!